is falling in love with this photo with the cupcakes made exactly the
same like the white dog. This is just adorable, not only for dog lovers,
but for Sweetooth and many pastry lovers.
One box of white cake mix (I use Duncan Hines) with water, oil and eggs to make according to package.
One box (4 packets) of Dream Whip Whip (find it by the pudding boxes- or order multiple boxes online for a better deal)
1 1/2c. cold milk
1 c. powdered sugarmini M&Ms or black/brown icing coloring.
1. Make cake according to package and make as
cupcakes. Only make about 16-18 cupcakes though and use the rest of the
batter in a lightly greased mini-muffin tin to make 16-18 mini cupcakes
(with no liners).
2. While cupcakes are baking make frosting. Combine
Dream Whip, milk and powdered sugar in a large bowl and beat on high
until it is very stiff (whipped frosting consistency).
3. Refrigerate until use.
4. Cool cupcakes completely
5. Llevel the tops with a serrated knife Divide about
2/3 of the frosting off into a zip-top bag that has a corner clipped off
and a decorator tip inserted in the opening. Refrigerate.
6. If you aren’t using mini-M&Ms for eyes and
nose, pull about 3T of frosting out and color it black or brown with
7. Place this in a zip-top bag as well with a tip inserted. Refrigerate.
8. Use the rest of the frosting to frost the top of each large cupcake.
9. Tip the mini cupcake upside-down on top and frost that as well.
10. Using the bag of icing with the decorator tip,
pipe icing on making little points coming up from the cupcake. make a
larger dollop of icing for the nose and two off the top and folding over
a bit for ears.
11. Take the bag of black icing (or your mini M&Ms) and make eyes and a nose.