SweeTooth Design Company
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
DIY Sugar Cookie Hanging on your Mug
It is very easy to make, and this is the most adorable sweet for his/her cup of hot chocolate.
1. Make your sugar cookie dough and roll it flat. (a little thicker than usual)
2. Using a Heart shape Cookie Cutter, cut a Heart from the dough.
3. notch it on your mug to get the right shape so that it can stay in place when it's baked.
4. Bake it for one minute more than usual.
5. Cool it, and pipe your favorite icing and sprinkle.
6. It's DONE! Hang your DIY Sugar Cookie onto your hot drink to enjoy this wonderful combination!
PS: You can make other shapes too: circle, dimond, star, etc!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)